Credit Tools respects the privacy of its visitors to this Credit Tools’ website. The information collected while using this website, may possibly be used for evaluation purposes and further development of this website. All information collected regarding a visit to this website is registered anonymously and cannot be traced to a (natural) person. Personal information is only registered after your explicit consent. For example by filling out a contact form. Processing your personal data shall only take place if this is compatible with the purpose of collecting the personal data. Marketing could be part of this. You can be sure that Credit Tools does not sell or discloses your personal information to third parties. Except in special circumstances, for example in case it is required by law. Please also note that Dutch law is applicable once you continue using this website and consent to transferring your personal data.
Credit Tools uses Google Analytics to analyze how visitors use this website. Subsequent is that Google places a cookie through this website. If Google is legally required, it may also transfer this information to third parties or third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence. The information that Google collects is as anonymous as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not included. Google collects the information and stores it on their servers in the United States.
- enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested,
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analyzing data to help Credit Tools understand how people interact with services so Credit Tools can make them better
The website credittools.nl handles the obtained data with utmost care and ensures that its data processing complies with applicable laws and regulations. Credit Tools is not responsible or liable for any third-party cookie usage on this website or on other websites or social media you can visit through links on this website. It is the visitors responsibility to inform himself as to these third parties’ privacy policies.
4. Questions and altering data